SkinSideOut is a first-of-its-kind skin health event open to all those struggling to manage the challenges of living with skin conditions.
This full day event will include a series of talks and panel discussions given by expert medical speakers and patient advocates covering six skin-related topics – Atopic Eczema; Psoriasis; Acne & Rosacea; Consumer; Skin Cancer Prevention – in five sessions throughout the day.
The five talks & panel discussions on the day include:
- Atopic Eczema Panel, 11:00 – 11:45 – Claire Brock, Moderator; Dr Maeve McAleer, Consultant Dermatologist; Paul Herriot, Patient Advocate
- Exploring Acne and Rosacea. 12:00 – 12:45 – Dr Síona Ní Raghallaigh
- Psoriasis on Your Mind? 13:00 – 13:45 – Claire Brock, Moderator; Prof Brian Kirby, Consultant Dermatologist; Caroline Irwin, Patient Advocate; Dr Eddie Murphy, Clinical Psychologist.
- What’s Really in Your Face Cream? 14:00 – 14:45 – Prof Anne-Marie Tobin
- Skin Cancer Prevention Panel – 15:00 – 15:45 – Kate O’Flaherty, Healthy Ireland; Prof Anne- Marie Tobin, Consultant Dermatologist; Kevin O’Hagan, Irish Cancer Society; David McMahon, Irish Skin Foundation.
Chat & meet others living with Eczema and Psoriasis!
A breakout social space will be provided following the Eczema and Psoriasis panels for people to go and exchange experiences with one another during relaxed and informal discussions.
Meet your favourite skin care brands!
Throughout the day, the public will have an exciting opportunity to speak with skin care brands exhibiting at SkinSideOut, about their product ranges available for managing different skin problems and receive samples to try.
Collect your gift bag!
Each attendee will receive a gift bag of select skincare product worth approximately €50!
To ensure access, all talks and panels listed above will be ticketed separately. Registration fee is €5 per talk per person.